General Motors Corp.’s executive shake up last week, which included the resignation of GM North America President Ron Zarrella, likely won’t stop a rumor mill that’s been spinning at full speed since the spring. Zarrella was hired away from Bausch & Lomb Inc. in 1994 and has been hounded by consistent speculation over the last two years that he would leave GM and return to a non-automotive business. He quit GM to return to the Rochester, NY-based eye care company as chairman and chief ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Another GM Executive Move: Zarrella Quits" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.