May will mark yet another in a long string of robust monthly U.S. light vehicle sales reports that began last summer, according to a Ward's Automotive Reports forecast. Ward's projects U.S. light vehicle sales to total 1.504 million, for a daily selling rate (DSR) of 60,160. That's a smidgen below year-ago's equally robust 60,361 — 25 selling days both periods. But it would take only the slightest variance from forecast to avoid the end of eight consecutive months of year-to-year sales ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Another Strong Month for U.S. Sales Expected; Inventories Holding Firm" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.