The new operator of the Automotive Network eXchange, the auto industry's private Internet, expects the arrival of hundreds of new trading partners and at least three new certified service providers to continue driving down the cost of using the network. The Automotive Industry Action Group sold ANX in December for an undisclosed price to Science Applications International Corp. (SAIC) of San Diego, a specialist in data encryption and information security. The sale was to help ANX fulfill ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"ANX Owner Promises Enhancements" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.