PHILADELPHIA – The new look of Volkswagen AG vehicles is resonating with consumers, suggests the latest report from J.D. Power and Associates. Of the 37 brands featured in the consultancy’s 2006 Automotive Performance, Execution and Layout (APEAL) Study, VW is the most improved, jumping to 14th from 29th in last year’s study. APEAL, now in its 11th year, measures “owner delight” with the design, content, layout and performance of their new vehicles. Scoring 791 out of 1,000 in this ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"APEAL Study Rewards Volkswagen for Product Renewal" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.