Interior of C-Airlounge turned heads at Frankfurt. The Citroen C-Airlounge is a sleekly styled crossover vehicle, but its exterior design isn’t what caught everyone’s attention at the Frankfurt Motor Show last month. It’s what was inside that got tongues wagging: Through an elaborate combination of lighting, materials and video projectors, the Airlounge concept can transform its interior space from a white, zen-like space to an intense disco ballroom with dancing lights and door ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Appealing to the Senses" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.