Sales of medium- and heavy-duty trucks in April hit 47,429 units, up 25.5% on a daily selling rate basis from year-ago's already robust 37,783 showing. April is the second consecutive month deliveries topped 47,000 and the 13th straight month sales have surpassed 30,000 units. Year-to-date deliveries of Class 4-8 trucks are running 28.1% ahead of like-1998 (167,058 vs. 130,437). The hearty sales pace has truckmakers reporting record financial results, entering new markets and expanding ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"April Big Truck Sales Up 25.5% from Year-Ago" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.