You’ll be using this Aston Martin DB 5 with modifications. Now, pay attention please. Windscreen: bulletproof, as are the side and rear windows. Revolving number plates, naturally, valid in all countries… Anything else? Well, I won’t keep you for more than an hour or so, if you give me your undivided attention. We’ve installed some rather interesting modifications. You see this arm here? Now open the top and inside are your defense mechanism controls: smoke screen, oil slick, rear ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Are Cars Getting too Complicated?" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.