Although Brazil ships more vehicles to Argentina than it receives from the country, Brazilâ€™s unfavorable exchange rate is helping reduce the gap. In the year's first half, Brazil's vehicle imports from Argentina surged 68.3% to 38,940 units, while exports rose 33.2% to 116,932 compared with like-2005, the Secretariat of Foreign Trade (Secex) says. Despite the results, Brazil still exports nearly three times more vehicles to its neighbor than it imports. Its first-half exports to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Argentinaâ€™s Exports to Brazil Jump 68%" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.