Jaguar Cars Director of Styling Geoff Lawson, 54, died suddenly June 24 following a stroke. Mr. Lawson, who headed the styling department since 1984, was responsible for leading the design of the new Jag S-Type, XK8, XJ220 and XJ6 and XJ8 sedans. • Peter Davis, former head of design at Fiat Auto SpA, will be joining General Motors Corp., most likely as director of advanced interiors at the carmaker's Technical Center in Warren, MI, Ward's has learned. Mr. Davis, 42, an American graduate ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"AROUND THE INDUSTRY" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.