Automobile sales outside the U.S. are expected to increase in 2000, according to a report by Scotiabank. Buoyed by a stronger economy, the report claims Asia and Europe will lead the booming global car market this year with sales of 10.5 million units and 15.4 million units, respectively. Canadian sales also are forecast to increase to a record 1.52 million units. U.S. sales are expected to fall to 15.9 million units, down from last year's record 16.9 million. • The 1 million OnStar ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"AROUND THE INDUSTRY" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642