Audi of America Inc. recalls 48,500 '98-'00 A6 Quattro sedans to replace faulty sending units that could cause the fuel gauge to misread the level of gas in the fuel tank. A class-action lawsuit alleging faulty fuel gauges was filed last month by two Philadelphia-area law firms against Audi parent, Volkswagen AG. • Daewoo Motor America opens four regional offices in Marietta, GA; Hoffman Estates, IL; Huntington Beach, CA; and Rutherford, NJ, to service an expected 500 dealers by the end ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"AROUND THE INDUSTRY" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.