The National Highway Traffic Safety Admin. is investigating defects complaints that could result in recalls of at least 1.3 million General Motors Corp., Ford Motor Co. and DaimlerChrysler Corp. vehicles. The list includes 1.2 million '95-'96 GM full-size pickups and sport/utilities for potentially defective headlight switches. The agency also has complaints involving parking brake failures in '94-'95 Jeep Wranglers and defective brake lamps in '00 Dakotas. Ford '95-'96 Explorers have been ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"AROUND THE INDUSTRY" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.