Volvo Cars of North America Inc. will recall certain '99-'00 S80 sedans to replace two front suspension ball joints that could wear prematurely. About 116,000 S80s are affected worldwide, about 49,500 in the U.S. Volvo also is recalling certain early production V70 wagons for this condition in Europe. • Toyota Motor Sales U.S.A. Inc. '01 pricing: Toyota Camry CE 4 cyl. 5-speed manual ($17,675); Toyota Camry XLE V-6 automatic ($26,225); Camry Solara SE ($18,965); Camry Solara SLE ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"AROUND THE INDUSTRY" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.