Analysts say General Motors Corp. and Ford Motor Co. will report a sharp drop in first quarter earnings due to slumping U.S. auto sales this week. Earnings at GM are predicted to fall about 90% to about $124 million, from $1.8 billion in like-2000. Ford's earnings are expected to tumble 50% to around $1 billion from $2.1 billion last year. • Fuji Heavy Industries Ltd. recalls 173,025 Legacy vehicles to replace faulty fuel tanks and canisters. Cracks due to fluctuating pressure caused by ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"AROUND THE INDUSTRY" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.