Mazda North American Operations recalls more than 170,000 '95-'97 model 626/MX-6 cars due to a faulty fuel filler pipe assembly that may not properly seal the evaporative emissions system. Mazda also recalls its '00 model MPV minivans to repair a faulty sliding door latch mechanism. • Volkswagen of America, Inc. announces it will keep most of its '00 model base prices at '99 levels, including the Jetta GL and the New Beetle GL models, at $16,700 and $15,900, respectively. • In ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"AROUND THE INDUSTRY" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.