BMW AG is recalling 17,000 '97-'99 model M3 sedans due to potential problems with side air bags. Electronic sensors in the cars are too sensitive and have deployed in at least seven non-crash situations. • Mercedes-Benz USA Inc. is ending production of the C43 AMG, concluding a three-year run in which about 1,400 units were built. The high performance compact sedan features a three-valve/twin-spark 302-hp V-8. • General Motors Corp. says it will reestablish a design studio in the Los ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"AROUND THE INDUSTRY" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.