The National Highway Traffic Safety Admin. is investigating more than 880,000 '99-'00 Ford Motor Co. Super Duty F-Series pickup trucks due to a potential problem with the steering system. Forty-one crashes and 11 injuries related to the problem have been reported. • Fiat SpA says it plans to spend about $10 million to manufacture 4,000 of its Alfa Romeo 156 sports sedans annually at a General Motors Corp. plant in Thailand beginning 2002. • Toyota Motor Corp. will step up production ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"AROUND THE INDUSTRY" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.