General Motors Corp. is recalling 224,000 '98-'99 Cadillac Devilles to replace potentially faulty side impact sensing modules that could cause side air bags to deploy accidentally or not at all. A GM official says the automaker has received 306 reports of sensor malfunctions, responsible for 61 minor injuries. • Several automakers announced '01 model pricing last week, including Lexus ES 300 ($31,505); Toyota Tacoma Double Cab pickup ($17,855-$21,865); RAV4 ($16,215-$18,665); Range Rover ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"AROUND THE INDUSTRY" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.