DaimlerChrysler AG is accused of seeking to prevent cross-border sales of its passenger cars in Europe from 1985-1996, according to the European Commission. DC says it is cooperating with the anti-trust investigation and denies any wrongdoing. The European Commission also says it raided Renault SA offices in France and Ireland to investigate whether Renault stopped British customers from buying cars in Ireland. • Ford Credit Europe is establishing a vehicle leasing venture in St. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"AROUND THE INDUSTRY" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.