Honda Motor Co. Ltd. says its consolidated net income for the fiscal year ended March 31 totaled $2.53 billion, up 17% from the previous year. Operating income rose 18.7% to $4.552 billion. • The GMC Suburban will be renamed the GMC Yukon XL for the '00 model year, General Motors Corp. says. XL stands for “extra length,” the Pontiac/GMC Div. says. • Legislation providing tax-based incentives to help expand the availability of alternative-fuel fueling stations and encourage the use of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"AROUND THE INDUSTRY" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.