Can General Motors Corp. be had? That question cropped up again last week after CNBC reported a group of investors led by Rupert Murdoch's News Corp. and AT&T Corp.'s Liberty Media Group were interested in acquiring all of GM in order to get at its Hughes Electronics Corp. subsidiary and OnStar operations. News Corp. denied it was looking at buying GM, but it didn't comment on persistent reports it was interested in working out a deal for Hughes. GM wouldn't comment, but it has said it ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"AROUND THE INDUSTRY" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.