Canada says it will appeal a World Trade Organization (WTO) ruling against Canada's Auto Pact with the U.S. A WTO dispute panel published its ruling Friday (Feb. 11). • Wink Communications Inc. says it will develop and broadcast its Wink-enhanced interactive commercials for General Motors Corp. GM says the technology will add more value to its television advertising, allowing customers instant access to product information with a click of their remote. • Pro Air and the United Auto ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"AROUND THE INDUSTRY" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.