BMW Canada Inc. will invest more than C$6 million on a 26,000-sq.-ft. expansion to its parts distribution center to make room for Mini parts and accessories. The vehicle (see related story p.4) arrives in Canada in 2002. A pre-owned center also will be built at corporate headquarters in Whitby, Ont., a reflection of the surge in Canadian sales. Construction should be complete by November 2001. • Daewoo Motor America has scrapped plans to import the Korando sport/utility vehicle (SUV) ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"AROUND THE INDUSTRY" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.