Vice Chairman Harry F. Pearce predicts General Motors Corp. could pick up market share this year if strong first quarter sales continue. And the program to trim white-collar personnel through attrition is on schedule and should not require layoffs, he says at an event to announce participation in the Upromise college savings network. GM will contribute $150 per new vehicle sold or leased to an education savings account. He also announces an education program to prevent the 39 child deaths a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"AROUND THE INDUSTRY" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.