Honda Motor Co. Ltd. says it will supply 90,000 V-6 engines and automatic transmissions annually to General Motors Corp. for five years beginning in fall 2003. Under the previously announced deal, Honda also will receive diesel engines from GM affiliate Isuzu Motors Ltd. • General Motors Corp.'s Shanghai joint venture reportedly is considering plans to manufacture small and affordable family cars, but has not established a timeframe. Rumors continue to circulate that the JV will market ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"AROUND THE INDUSTRY" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642