Nissan Motor Co. Ltd. reports consolidated income for fiscal year ended March 31 totaled $906.8 million, up 26.3% from year-ago. Net sales totaled $5.4 billion. • Toyota Motor Corp. recalls 2,700 Lexus GS300s in the U.S. and the U.K. made between July 1995 and August 1998 to fix a faulty connection in the suspension that can make the cars undriveable. • Ford Motor Co. recalls 279,000 '92-'93 Town Car/Grand Marquis/Crown Victoria models to repair the cruise control deactivation ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"AROUND THE INDUSTRY" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642