Volkswagen AG is expected to call its upcoming sport/utility vehicle the Colorado, according to an internal VW publication. The SUV, jointly being developed with Porsche AG, is due out in 2001. VW is considering building the SUV at a plant in either Portugal or Slovakia. • DaimlerChrysler AG recalls 2.5 million Town & Country, Dodge Caravan, and Plymouth Voyager minivans for faulty liftgate latches, fuel tanks, and windshield wipers. • DaimlerChrysler AG hires former General ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"AROUND THE INDUSTRY" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.