Fueling Advanced Technologies Inc. sues Mercedes-Benz USA Inc. and Hoehn Motors Ltd. in U.S. District Court for infringement of Fueling's patented three-valve engine technology it says was used in 360,000 Mercedes vehicles. The technology helps automakers meet California's tough emissions standards. • Volvo Car Corp. says its S40 sedan and V40 wagon will base at $22,900 and $23,900, respectively, when they bow in the U.S. in September. • Subaru of America Inc. is recalling 95,000 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"AROUND THE INDUSTRY" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.