Volkswagen AG says it will build a multimillion-dollar, 360,000-sq.-ft. auto parts distribution center in suburban Fort Worth, TX, that will supply 51 VW and 23 Audi dealerships in Texas, Louisiana, Oklahoma, Arkansas, New Mexico, Colorado and Wyoming. The center is expected to begin operations this July and employ 50-100 workers. • Nissan Motor Co. Ltd. says operating profit rose 130% in the latest half-year, proof positive that the restructuring plan is working. Nissan reports a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"AROUND THE INDUSTRY" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642