Shanghai General Motors, a joint venture between General Motors Corp. and Shanghai Automotive Co. Ltd., says it will roll out a high-performance Buick sedan in June. SGM says the Buick GS is a modified version of its police car model and will be priced at $44,570. • Nissan Motor Co. Ltd. says it will book a hefty profit of about ¥7 billion ($65.4 million) from the sale of a 4.1% stake in Fuji Heavy Industries Ltd. to General Motors Corp. The deal was made at a price of about ¥20 billion ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"AROUND THE INDUSTRY" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642