General Motors Corp. says it will stop selling Saturn cars in Japan at the end of this year, turning its focus toward the Chevrolet YGM-1, created with partner Suzuki Motor Corp. It goes on sale later this year. • DaimlerChrysler Corp. is hiking incentives on many of its vehicles, including '01 models. Deals include $500 or $1,000 cash rebates and finance rates as low as 0.9%. Chrysler says the incentives are not a sign of slowing sales but rather an attempt to reassure dealers and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"AROUND THE INDUSTRY" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.