Ford Motor Co. tells Ward's its 5-door Focus will make its North American debut Feb. 14 at the Canadian International Auto Show in Toronto. Retired Ford of Canada President Bobbie Gaunt argued for the model — initially marketed only in Europe — to come to North America, and Canada in particular, where affordability is a larger factor in sales. • Job One of the V-8 equipped '02 Explorer will roll off the assembly line in late March, Ford Motor Co. tells Ward's. Ford delayed introduction ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"AROUND THE INDUSTRY" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.