General Motors Corp. and Isuzu Motors Ltd. will form a venture to oversee their medium-duty truck operations in the U.S. GM will own 51% of the venture, dubbed General Motors Isuzu Commercial Truck LLC. • General Motors Corp. reportedly is scrapping plans for a new proving ground in Mexico. GM will look for another site to replace its Arizona facility. • The Insurance Institute for Highway Safety says four out of five midsize sport/utility vehicle Sportages with defective catalytic ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"AROUND THE INDUSTRY" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.