Nissan Motor Co. Ltd. recalls 12,712 cars built between August 1998 and March 1999 to fix possibly defective brakes. The automaker estimates the recall's cost at $1.81 million. Nissan's Infiniti luxury division recalls 9,200 '00 and '01 QX4 sport/utility vehicles due to faulty ignition lock cylinder caps. • Ford Motor Co. and Bridgestone/Firestone Inc. have reportedly reached the same conclusion about Firestone tire failures. Officials are expected to tell the National Highway Traffic ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"AROUND THE INDUSTRY" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.