Volvo reportedly has reached an agreement with DaimlerChrysler AG on the sale of its 3.3% stake in Mitsubishi Motors Corp. The agreement comes after DC bought a controlling interest in Mitsubishi, effectively ending Volvo's plans to cooperate with the Japanese automaker. An official announcement is expected this week. • Lexus sets '01 pricing: GS 300 ($38,605); GS 430 ($47,405); LS 430 ($54,205); two-wheel drive RX 300 (33,955); 4wd RX 300 ($35,705); and LX 470 ($61,855). Add a $545 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"AROUND THE INDUSTRY" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.