TRW Inc. says it may sell its automotive sensors and components business to help reduce its debt load, currently at $7.2 billion. The business has annual sales of about $200 million. • Ford Motor Co. is hit with two major recalls. Coming back will be more than 625,000 '97-'00 model Ford Expeditions and Lincoln Navigators due to defective trailer hitches. Ford will replace the trailer hitch mounting bolts and nuts with stronger ones installed at a higher torque and with adhesive. Ford ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"AROUND THE INDUSTRY" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642