DaimlerChrysler AG is fined $65.8 million by the European Commission for price fixing of its Mercedes-Benz brand in Belgium, Germany and Spain. DaimlerChrysler says it will appeal the ruling. DC had barred dealers from selling low-priced vehicles outside Germany. Meanwhile, DaimlerChrysler Services North America will move to a new headquarters in Farmington Hills, MI, to pull together 1,300 employees of the financial services arm. Relocation from the Southfield, MI, office will take place in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Around the Industry" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.