Mitsubishi Motors Corp. is not ruling out the possibility of a technological tie-up with Ford Motor Co., DaimlerChrysler AG or another foreign partner to develop next-generation cars (see related story p.1). A major Japanese newspaper reports the automaker is hoping to conclude any agreement by March and claims the deal could lead to Mitsubishi selling a minority stake in its business. • A Hanover, Germany, city prosecutor orders a crash study of an Audi TT whose driver was killed in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"AROUND THE INDUSTRY" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.