Saturn Corp. may unveil its L-Series sedan at the New York auto show, sources say. SAAB Cars USA Inc. says its new 2.3L high-output turbocharged 9-3 Viggen will bow at the show. • Lincoln-Mercury rolls out pricing for the new LS sedans at $31,450 for the V-6 with an automatic transmission. The V-6/5-speed manual, available only in a sport package, starts at $32,250. The V-8, available only with an automatic, starts at $35,225. The automaker expects about a 50-50 sales split between V-6 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"AROUND THE INDUSTRY" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.