Nissan North America, Inc. announces the appointment of Gerald P. Hirschberg, president of Nissan Design International, to its board of directors. Mr. Hirschberg is the first designer appointed to the board. • DaimlerChrysler Corp. delivers 12 Electric Powered Interurban Commuters, or EPIC minivans, to Harbor City, CA. The “all-electric” vehicles will be part of the city's postal delivery fleet beginning this month. • General Motors Corp. is offering rebates on '99 Chevrolet ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"AROUND THE INDUSTRY" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.