Ford Motor Co. says it will delay the launch of its new website, FordDirect.com, until at least the end of the year due to regulatory hurdles in California. Ford had said that it hoped to have the website, which allows customers to configure, price, finance and buy a new Ford car or truck, up and running in September. • BMW Canada, Jaguar Canada, Mercedes-Benz Canada and Volvo Cars of Canada say they will host a four-day luxury auto show Jan. 17-20 at Place Bonaventure in Montreal, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"AROUND THE INDUSTRY" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.