BMW (US) Holding Corp. names Thomas Purves chairman and chief executive. Mr. Purves replaces Henrich Heitmann, recently named worldwide sales and marketing chief on the BMW AG board of management. • General Motors Corp. unleashes a variety of online marketing ploys, called “Click To Win,” involving its Buick Div. Promotions include special financing rates and $500 discounts. • Nissan Motor Co. Ltd.'s board of directors will meet Saturday (March 27) to decide on Renault SA's offer to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"AROUND THE INDUSTRY" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642