Delphi Automotive Systems and the United Auto Workers union say they will jointly sponsor a team to run in the popular National Assn. for Stock Car Racing (NASCAR) circuit in the 2001 season, beginning in February. Delphi and the UAW are tying up with Hendrick Motorsports and driver Jerry Nadeau in preparing car No. 25 for competition. The UAW already sponsors a NASCAR team with GM. • Freightliner Corp. is recalling 133,000 medium- and heavy-duty Business Class trucks due to potentially ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"AROUND THE INDUSTRY" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.