The National Automobile Dealers Assn. says its quarterly Dealer Optimism Index, which measures dealers' expectations for the next 12 months, is up 27 points, a reflection of improvement in profits and record new-car sales in 1999, plus strong sales in January and February. • United Auto Workers President Stephen P. Yokich calls for a stronger ergonomics standard in the U.S. workplace. Mr. Yokich says 600,000 workers each year are hurt due to faulty ergonomics, costing companies billions ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"AROUND THE INDUSTRY" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642