The National Highway Traffic Safety Admin. has upgraded an investigation involving nearly 500,000 Ford Motor Co. trucks, after hundreds of drivers reported losing the power assistance in steering or braking. Involved are '99 and '00 model Ford Super Duty F-Series and Stripped Chassis with Hydroboost trucks. • General Motors Corp.'s Indian subsidiary says it would consider buying equity in India's state-run automaker Maruti Udyog Ltd. if approached with a proposal from the Indian ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"AROUND THE INDUSTRY" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642