In its Security and Exchange Commission filing last week, General Motors Corp. reveals it is nominating Lloyd Ward, chairman and chief executive of Maytag Corp., to the company's board of directors. In addition, there is a proposal before shareholders to increase the number of authorized Class H common stock shares from 600 million to 3.6 billion to pave the way for possible further actions, such as stock splits and future acquisitions and other such moves. • Saab Cars USA Inc.'s chief ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"AROUND THE INDUSTRY" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642