General Motors Corp. voluntarily recalls 279,000 '99 Chevrolet Tahoe, GMC Yukon and Cadillac Escalades because they failed a federal air bag test. • Alchemy Partners, the venture capital firm that had been in line to acquire the Rover auto group from BMW AG, has called off the deal because of differences, possibly opening the door for a bid from a consortium, led by former Rover chief John Towers. • Ford Motor Co. expands its previously announced warranty extension on 3.8L V-6 engine ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"AROUND THE INDUSTRY" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.