Isuzu Motors Ltd. says General Motors Corp. plans to produce Isuzu-designed pickups at GM's new plant in Thailand's Rayong province beginning mid-2003. GM won't confirm the deal, but officials say GM will have three announcements out of Thailand in conjunction with alliance partners in the year's first quarter, hinting at a GM-Isuzu deal. • BMW AG is recalling 22,000 X5 sport/utility vehicles, many undelivered, due to potential problems with steering column bolts. • Toyota Motor ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"AROUND THE INDUSTRY" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.