Hans Olov-Olsson, president of Volvo Cars of North America Inc. is telling nervous employees in Rockleigh, NJ, that no decision has been made on moving the company's headquarters to Irvine, CA, where it has been rumored that the Swedish importer, Jaguar and Aston Martin would share space with Lincoln Mercury (see Ward's Automotive Reports — Nov. 29, '99, p.5). Mr. Olsson issued a memo late last week telling employees they would be the first to know if such a decision is made. • Canada ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"AROUND THE INDUSTRY" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642