The '02 Ford Explorer will start at $24,620 when it goes on sale next year. Ford Motor Co. also recalls 876,000 '95-'97 Explorers and '97 Mercury Mountaineers for suspension problems. • Ford Motor Co. and Mazda Motor Corp. are recalling Ford Escape and Mazda Tribute sport/utility vehicles for the fifth time, this time for defective windshield wipers. The automakers blame the defect on a manufacturing problem at the supplier. Affected are about 51,022 Escapes, 27,500 of which have been ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"AROUND THE INDUSTRY" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.